diga web provides Excel-like features which give users the interface they always used. The users can easily and quickly analyse data report:
- Users can easily change a report’s layout visually and examine data from different perspective:
- Users can compose report layout in a minute – decide which dimensions should be placed to rows, columns or filter-area.
- Composing the report is as easy as drag and drop rows and column.
- Users can select an aggregation of the values to see well-consolidated reports.
- The following predefined aggregations are supported: Sum, Count, Average, Min, Max, Product, Percent.
- The users can hide or show totals and sub-totals for the values.
- The numeric values can be formatted: currencies and decimal places/separator.
- Finally it is possible to change the style of the report on the fly to make it looking more visually impressive.
The power of diga web report composing allows you to stop guessing all possible report scenarios your end-users might require.
Provide an alternative, interactive way to visualise data:
- Users can drill-up and drill-down through data hierarchies and see chart details at every level.
- Charts are easily understood and have convenient tooltips and legend information.
- It is easy to switch between charts and table views or to use split view to see both table and charts views at the same time.
Pivot Table & Charts Component supports wide variety of charts:
- bar stack
Export & Print
diga web supports the printing of the pivot view. Additionally the users can export the reports into a variety of formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- Web page (HTML page)
- CSV (comma separated text format)
- Image (PNG)
Both table view and charts view can be printed or exported.
You can control where to save the export data, the following methods are supported:
- Save to local file
- Save to server (to remote file-storage or database)
- Save to clipboard